Thursday, July 9, 2009

MEET ME!!

Hi... I am a first time blogger so here is a little bit of info on me.

Being 17 I am a typical teenager in the sense that I usually think I'm right, it's very seldom you'll find me without a cell phone, and if you're on the road when I'm behind the wheel... well you might want to watch out.

However some of the things that set me apart from the crowd are first off my faith I believe Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life...I'm very interested in acting I was drama club president last year and plan to run again this year...I sing in my church youth band...and I fill my schedule with advanced classes all school year.

I have two younger sisters 16 and 4...even though I would never admit it my 16 year old sister is truly one of my best friends, I am very proud of who she has become over the last few years and I see her going very far in life...my 4 year old sister is my favorite babysitting job ever, she has a mind of her own and she is very smart and has a great imagination, I get so excited when I sit down at the dining room table and help her with an art project.

I live with both of my parents as well and although my dad is our main source of income my mom does a lot of work and chores that our home, household, and family would completely fall apart without. My parents are incredibly supportive of my sisters and I no matter what we do.
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome first blog...now I am just waiting to read about the spider incident...!!

    love you <3

    ReplyDelete