Saturday, July 25, 2009

If you have a BEST friend...



If you have a BEST friend then you may understand this post...someone who knows so much about you she may as well be related..someone who at times you just can't stand..someone who has seen you more often without makeup then with it..someone who you call to tell big news even though you're fighting because it's a habit..someone like Cheyenne. Cheyenne is my best friend. She has seen me through the worst of times and the best of times and I've seen her through the same. We know so much about one another that there is no reason to keep secrets even at this age. We met when we were approximately 6 years old, not that it matters because something just clicked. We went to a very small private school for a long time where we ended up being two of the three students in the grade several years running. We spent countless summers together jumping between her house and mine but we seldom spent the night alone. Cheyenne is my best friend, my worst enemy, and my closest allie...but she will always be my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment